community based rehab director
Develop partnerships with community organizations, NGO's or government agencies to help amputees in developing countries.
- Coordinate fundraising for the LIMBS program, ensuring the device production meets objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships both in the US and other countries to start partnerships with local organizations who are looking to serve amputees in their community.
- Coordinate travel calendars.
- Develop partnerships with US-based prosthetists and Physical therapists, and professionals in general who serve as volunteers in LIMBS programs overseas.
- Assist with LIMBS programs in Mexico and Latin America, consulting on local regulations and compliance.
- Provide advice to outreach programs around the world on how best serve limb amputee patients including providing counseling or rehabilitation.
- Work closely with several different professionals seeking advance LIMBS goals.
- Prepare developing plans and propose budget.
- Work closely with the CBR board subcommittee to develop and evaluate CBR department; and develop print and graphic materials for CBR.
- Position requires 30% international and domestic travel.
- Mail resume to: Roger Gonzalez at 417 Indian Bluff Rd., El Paso, TX. 79912
- Please refer to Job #11680.2
- 417 Indian Bluff Rd., El Paso, TX . 79912